Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Cherrys are Here!

Hooray! My sister and brother-in-law, Joey, arrived on Sunday night... and then my parents arrived last night! It's been fun to see some of the colonial sites, visit a partner church of ours, have help with Paul... and tonight, they are all at a Dominican baseball game... Licey Tigers v. Escogido Lions... the Santo Domingo rivalry.

I stayed back with little Paul, but I just heard from Mark that he caught a ball of a player who during regular season plays for the Mets! There was plenty of craziness in the background...

I'll write more and post photos when we get back from the resort this weekend...

4 comments:

Judi said...

Have a wonderful time, all of you! We're so glad that you can share your lives with family this week.

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Yay for family visiting! I hope you have a very meaningful time together. And take advantage of the help...go on a date with Mark!My sister just visited and my Mom is coming in a few weeks...the older I get, the more precious these family visits become. Looking forward to seeing pictures :).

Ron Kastens said...

What's up butthead! (That's for Bobby C.)

Anonymous said...

You've got to post some more picts of Paul!!!

--Aunt Amy

Blog Archive