Every once in awhile, there's some news about the Haugens...
I wish I could hug everyone! It's so fun to see Paul's smile.
He's so cute and happy...and chunky!!!!!! I love him!!!~Auntie Alli
I look at Paul's pictures several times a day now that my school district doesn't block blogs anymore.
Post more picts of the little bambino (what does that even mean in Spanish)?
You want more photos of Paul?! :) I'll send you some from the beach! I haven't seen any updates to Martin Kidz in awhile either... hint, hint. :)
Happy Birthday to Stephanie! Hope you had a wonderful day and that you and Paul got to experience the wonder and delight of God!Myra
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wish I could hug everyone! It's so fun to see Paul's smile.
He's so cute and happy...and chunky!!!!!! I love him!!!
~Auntie Alli
I look at Paul's pictures several times a day now that my school district doesn't block blogs anymore.
Post more picts of the little bambino (what does that even mean in Spanish)?
You want more photos of Paul?! :) I'll send you some from the beach!
I haven't seen any updates to Martin Kidz in awhile either... hint, hint. :)
Happy Birthday to Stephanie! Hope you had a wonderful day and that you and Paul got to experience the wonder and delight of God!
Myra
Post a Comment