Thanks for your prayers! After six days of laying in bed in the fetal position (what fun) I am finally up and about. I believe two things helped me out last night to pull out of this in addition to God's graciousness... 1) Talking to my Mom on the phone 2) Mark making me a plate full of homeade mashed potatoes (my favorite food).
I was with the team that is here for part of the day today... so when I get some photos I'll put them up. Hope you're doing well! Let me know when you're sick and I'll be sure to pray for you, too! :)
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's sooooo good to hear you're feeling better. Let's hope the little critter is g-o-n-e and not just taking a nap for a few weeks!
Love you. Mom
Glad you're feeling better Steph! Thinking of you both often these days (and tell Mark to check his email)
SINCE MARK WON'T CHECK HIS EMAIL AND GET ME HIS PARENTS' EMAIL... (I'm not bitter)
Phil or Judy - would it be all right if I stayed at your place the night of Mon, Feb 19? I have interviews that evening and the next morning at Wheaton for grad studies there. I'd come over around 9:00 Mon night and leave the next morning. My email is daneortlund@hotmail.com. Thanks for considering this.
I really do love you Mark...hope you are both doing well (now that you're healthy!)
Post a Comment