When I went in yesterday for my weekly visit, the nurse told me that my baby is "fully cooked" (in very good Kentucky twang)... and ready to go. Then, Dr. Bell asked me if I wanted to induce YESTERDAY and get this baby outta me. Both comments made my eyes grow big and ask myself, "Am I ready to be a mom!?" I mean, I have one more week before my due date and I'm seeing my life as a child=less person coming quickly to an end! :)
My sister and I came into the world two weeks late, but I'm hoping baby Haugen decides to poke his head out (ha!) sooner than that. So, I took a long walk this morning, with cell phone in hand, and am going to continue to do that from this day forward....
Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
whoohoo! good luck girl!
So exciting...can't wait to hear he has arrived! Praying for you and for it to go well. Love you all!!
Walk on! (But don't go too far from home.) :-)
You are going to be a fanatastic mom!
Michelle - WCA
Look forward to hearing the news and seeing pics.
Post a Comment