Every once in awhile, there's some news about the Haugens...
Wow! Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of Paul! He's wonderful.
Yea, to middle of the night photos...so much fun to see Paul growing! Love the pictures of you three. Thanks for sharing!!!
I got so much email written during the middle of the night during those first few months...hope you enjoy your midnight prowling :). Paul looks great...and so do you! You have that new-mama glow...so beautiful :).
Beautiful! By the way, I saw Judi Haugen the other day, and she's *very* in love with Paul. :)
I think Lindsay should be working with Anne Geddes!
I enjoyed the pictures. Your mom looks so proud. I am happy and praying for you all. Debbie M
How beautiful!!!!!!!!!! What incredible pictures. How neat it is to see you both with God's creation in your arms. I am so happy for you,Michelle
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of Paul! He's wonderful.
Yea, to middle of the night photos...so much fun to see Paul growing! Love the pictures of you three. Thanks for sharing!!!
I got so much email written during the middle of the night during those first few months...hope you enjoy your midnight prowling :). Paul looks great...and so do you! You have that new-mama glow...so beautiful :).
Beautiful! By the way, I saw Judi Haugen the other day, and she's *very* in love with Paul. :)
I think Lindsay should be working with Anne Geddes!
I enjoyed the pictures. Your mom looks so proud. I am happy and praying for you all.
Debbie M
How beautiful!!!!!!!!!! What incredible pictures. How neat it is to see you both with God's creation in your arms. I am so happy for you,
Michelle
Post a Comment