
I'm here in Louisville KY now, the final "resting place" to delivery the baby. :) Mark should arrive on Tuesday night at 11:30pm and we have our Labor/Delivery class on Thursday. You can be praying that we are able to get our classes in before my water breaks (!) -- and that we are able to have a safe and healthy delivery. Will write more soon! :)
4 comments:
You're still looking cute, dear Stephanie! We love you!
You look so beautiful, happy, and Pregnant! :)
Hey Stephanie,
I'll try calling you tonight, I meant to last night but it got too late. We're trying to pack up for San Diego--it seems like such a big deal to go away from the kids now that it's finally here. I'm sure you'll get all of your classes in before the baby arrives unless your mom went into early labor w/ you and it runs in the family. Hang in there, I know the last month is a hard wait for the little one to come out. I think God planned it that way though, so that you WANT it out when it's time. Just a few more weeks--
P.S. I took a bunch of really long walks before my water broke w/ Noah, so maybe try that a week before your due and see if it works! : )
oh my gauze!!!
Post a Comment