Every once in awhile, there's some news about the Haugens...
oh, you are so cute...i love your top!
did i send you that??linds
Aww...you're so cute! :)
You look great!!! Can't believe you are leaving so soon!
You look like the cutest Mom to be ever....where was that picture taken?? the floor matches with your top :)
Good to see you! We will be in Louisville June 30-July 1. Hintons will be joining us with all our kids for 4th. Hope to see your mom and dad. Miss yall! Gerry
I wish i could be in Louisville when you are there to share in the excitement with you. I miss you & Linds sooo much. Love, T
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh, you are so cute...i love your top!
did i send you that??
linds
Aww...you're so cute! :)
You look great!!! Can't believe you are leaving so soon!
You look like the cutest Mom to be ever....where was that picture taken?? the floor matches with your top :)
Good to see you! We will be in Louisville June 30-July 1. Hintons will be joining us with all our kids for 4th. Hope to see your mom and dad. Miss yall! Gerry
I wish i could be in Louisville when you are there to share in the excitement with you. I miss you & Linds sooo much. Love, T
Post a Comment