Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekend in Ft Lauderdale

Lindsay and I had a great time in Ft. Lauderdale last weekend. I flew in from Santo Domingo and Lindsay flew in from Baltimore, and although we only had two and a half days together, we enjoyed every minute. Here are a few photos from our little adventure... oh, and special thanks to Tim/Genora Lott for letting us invade their home and car for the weekend.

Every great weekend has to involve fajitas, right?

Going to Babies-R-Us with Supernanny Lindsay

I made it - all of the way from the DR!
Now give me that scan gun so I can get started... :)
At the boardwalk at Hollywood Beach, just south of Ft. Lauderdale


Last but not least, there was a Bluegrass Festival (we will still always both KY girls at heart!) at Hollywood Beach the last night we were there, featuring Ricky Scaggs. Both of us had heard the name, but Mom knew exactly who he was when we called her to tell her. The music was really good.

4 comments:

Judi said...

What a great picture on the beach!

Anonymous said...

I love Ricky Skaggs - I bought 3 CDs which he signed at the Ann Arbor Borders! He sits on the shelf next to Alison Krauss. We love Bluegrass music - I guess it got in our blood when we lived in Louisville for 3 months in 1976!

Hope to see you and your new little Haugen this summer.

Love,
Aunt Ginger

Anonymous said...

don't forget about the rat tails!!

Anonymous said...

It was great having you gals here, come back anytime.
Love,
Tim & Genora

Blog Archive