Well, I'm celebrating my 29th birthday today, October 14. Oh, how time flies. Mark/I celebrated by going to TGIFriday's here in Santo Domingo and loading up on some potato skins and BBQ ribs... yum yum.
I found out tonight that I celebrate a birthday with Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ralph Lauren... and R&B star Usher and I were born on the EXACT SAME DAY... wow... we kind of resemble each other, don't you think? :)
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Bday Stephanie! I heard you'll be here soon--yeah! We'll have to do a party of some kind. Did you get my email I sent a few weeks ago? I hadn't heard back so I wasn't sure. Glad we'll be seeing you soon!
Now we know why we couldn't get hold of you in spite of about ten attempts last night. We're glad that you were out celebrating American-style and will call you tonight.
Love you lots!
Mom/Judi
i love you!
i love you!
i love you!
see you soon...
You and Usher! Wonder how I can get hold of Usher--I think he's so cute! :) See you in a couple of days! Mom C
mom - i KNEW you'd appreciate the usher information more than anyone else i know... :)
Happy B-day Steph! Hope to see you soon.
Love
Stacie M
Post a Comment