Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wantsum Christmas Ideas?

Here a few alternative Christmas giving options I just stumbled across... I really like the shoes and am considering buying a pair of camo ones. Would Lindsay like these as part of her Christmas? :)

Pura Vida Coffee - http://www.puravidacoffee.com/ "Our mission to help at-risk children in coffee-growing countries begins with our commitment to carry only fair trade, organic, shade-grown coffee. Our gourmet coffees help raise living standards for farmers and protect the environment."

TOMS Shoes - http://www.tomsshoes.com/ "Inspired by a traditional Argentine shoe and challenged by the continent's poverty and health issues, I created TOMS with one mission: To make the world more comfortable." There is a commitment from the owner to match every purchase made by donating the same shoe to a child in need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coffe is a great coffee. Very smooth & full of flavor. Tremendous cause as well.
The shoes are a must. I am going to inquire about a discount on the discontinued items as well. Have fun & be good. Much love from the Murphys.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for update Missy. Hope your Sunday has been a good one. Hubby returns Wednesday? I'm sure you'll be ready for him to get back. Just think, last week this time we were with you in church!! Much love. MOM C

Anonymous said...

Thanks for update Missy. Hope your Sunday has been a good one. Hubby returns Wednesday? I'm sure you'll be ready for him to get back. Just think, last week this time we were with you in church!! Much love. MOM C

Anonymous said...

Hello Haugens! We like to check in and see how you guys are doing. Nice pics! Hey, Will's computer exploded (literally) and we don't have your email addresses anymore--can you send them to us? anne.bogel or william.bogel@wheatonalumni.org
And are you accepting Christmas cards down in the DR? --Anne & Will

Blog Archive