Friday, August 25, 2006

Prayer Requests

Upon arrival back to the DR this afternoon, I was hit with how different life is here and how stretching it is for me. We had a wonderful time in the US with both friends and family, making it very easy for me to see the things I'm lacking when we're here.

I could really use some prayer and if any of you could even volunteer to pray daily for me - for the next month especially - I would really appreciate it. Here are some things you could lift up for me:

1) To have a time of solitude with God each weekday morning before I go to work.
2) To find a local person or small group of Americans to connect with emotionally to refill my tanks (so I'm not always looking for Mark for this).
3) To find fulfillment and purpose in my work here.

Thanks! We love you!

PS - Mark obviously could use prayer as well, but since I'm running this blog for the most part, I'm posting mine first. :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

i've got your back...or rather God does, but He'll be hearing lots from me. keep me filled in as He responds. love ya, -j

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you each morning at 8 a.m. because that is the time I try to have my quiet time...so know each morning, Stephanie, that someone in Michigan is praying for you...and Mark. Love, Aunt Ginger

Blog Archive