Monday, August 14, 2006

Greetings from Luhvul...

Sorry for the delay in posting! Although we've been in the US for nine days now, this is the first opportunity I've had to blog... and this one is going to have to be short. We have had a great time with family and friends, and have already visited four states in the short nine days we've been here. I'll be sure to write about our adventures in WI and at the Leadership Summit.

The attached photos are from Mark's Feed Store, an awesome BBQ restaurant here in the Louisville area. My Mark already had a "Mark's Feed Store" t-shirt, but today's lunch was his first dining experience. My family has been going there for pulled pork, onion straws and cole slaw since I was in middle school - we love the place!

If you're ever in the area, you need to check it out. As Rachael Ray the wise food sage would say, "DELISH!!!!"

I'm sure I'll have more time tomorrow, but it's midnight and I'm ready to head to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You got through the lines at Midway and made it to Luhvul! Have a wonderful time there.

Judi Haugen

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the trip home is going well. I was thinking about you as I was sitting in on the Leadership Summit here at TPC...and missing Chicagoland as they were talking about South Barrington. Oh the memories of treks to Barrington for haircuts!

Abbie VDP

Anonymous said...

Hope to hear from ya'll while you're back. Matt

Blog Archive