my little sister, Lindsay, who earlier this year planted a growing church in Dundalk, MD. An article about their church, Harbor Christian, just came out today in the Dundalk Eagle... and it made me tear up I'm so proud.Lindsay and Joey (my awesome bro-in-law), along with Ben Lakin (a friend from college) are working hard in this tougher neighborhood outside of Baltimore and introducing Christ to a lot of people there. I'm so excited about how things are going and how much LD/Joey are thriving in MD (although I'd always hope she'd decide to move to the DR :). To contact Lindsay (or Joey) and tell her how cool she she, email lindsay@theharborcc.com.
To check out the article: http://dundalkeagle.com/articles/2006/07/13/news/news03.txt

1 comment:
Esteve- Great to hear from you "Cunado". So you guys are getting a little bit of a pre-orientation to our life here in the Dominican Republic prior to our visit. We are really looking forward to Hazen and catching up with you all. I'll write you an e-mail later and catch you up some more with how we're doing.
Hasta luego mi amigo.
Mark
Post a Comment