Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures of the Day

Family trip to the beach

Salvaged re-bar ready to be straightened and resold

Our friend, Pastor Esdras Kelly, in his wife's preschool in the town of Bani

Spinach and lettuce garden on the back side of a Compassion International location with which we work

Goat alongside the path where I pushed Paul in his stroller last Monday

Mark navigating the traffic on his way home from Peralta

2 comments:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

These are wonderful pics Steph...thanks for sharing. It's heartwarming to get a glimpse of your life. And by looking at your pictures, I'm reminded that life is bigger than just what's here in the USA. Sometimes I lose sight of that with the details of my day.

Anonymous said...

Love the perspective in these pictures of what it's like, esp. that path and navigating it w/ a stroller--good for you!

--Amy

Blog Archive