Every once in awhile, there's some news about the Haugens...
LOVE IT!! Paul look so very long...kind of like Edwin did.
baby yoga! I love the two hands above the head...so very zen :).
Paul looks like a doll! He's so perfect lying there. We're so happy for all of you that the air conditioning is finally doing its thing.
Yeah for air conditioning! A agree w/ someone else's comments that he looks really long. He's going to be tall like his daddy I bet!
So we are looking at Paul's picture and Edwin is saying Bebe Paul...how cute!!
Love it....que linda bebe!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE IT!! Paul look so very long...kind of like Edwin did.
baby yoga! I love the two hands above the head...so very zen :).
Paul looks like a doll! He's so perfect lying there. We're so happy for all of you that the air conditioning is finally doing its thing.
Yeah for air conditioning! A agree w/ someone else's comments that he looks really long. He's going to be tall like his daddy I bet!
So we are looking at Paul's picture and Edwin is saying Bebe Paul...how cute!!
Love it....que linda bebe!
Post a Comment