Wednesday, September 24, 2008

P-Dolls

Okay, hilarious entry, but have to share... I opened up my email this morning (4:42am after feeding Paul while Mark is helping him get back to sleep) and got this email from iTunes that talked about hot new music that is out. The following photo (below) was featured of a group called the Pussycat D0lls, who is just becoming a bigger and bigger deal each day it seems... fairly raunchy stuff... but I'm a little out of touch since I live in another country now and don't know how "big" things are (well, except for Hannah Montana who has taken over the globe!)

Anyway, the girl smack in the middle, Nicole Schzerzinger, was an acquaintance of mine in middle and high school in Louisville KY! She was a cheerleader for my basketball team in middle school and attended the Youth Performing Arts School with me while we were in high school! Funny!

5 comments:

Laura Bridges said...

Funny! I told my husband once that Nicole was a girl from our high school and he could not believe it. Not the music/dancing I really want our girls getting interested in, but still kinda fun to say we "knew" her before she was famous.

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Hehe, it's kinda like I "knew" you before we became friends at Wheaton...Miss Brio girl :). Seriously, I think I still have all the issues from the year you had the column on the back cover of the magazine :).

Judi said...

I'm so sorry that the Haugen household was wide-awake at that hour! Believe it or not, it won't be long before sweet Paul is sleeping through the night and taking regular naps during the day. Bet you can't wait!

Amy M said...

That definitely must have been weird to discover!

Hey, we need to see some updated pictures of Paul in his new tropical environment!! Post some soon! : )

Love,
Aunt Amy

Amy M said...

Hey, you're not on facebook anymore??

Blog Archive