Every once in awhile, there's some news about the Haugens...
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Rubio Pequeno (Little Blonde)
It's amazing how much Paul is changing these days. Everyday it seems like he looks a little bit different as his blue eyes are darkening and his hair is lightening. I still wish he'd learn how to burp. :)
Funny about the not burping...I had a hard time with that too! Try rubbing P's back, up and down, up and down. Putting him over your knee might help too. Don't worry...eventually he'll give you plenty of good belches :). There are less air bubbles when drinking from the breast than the bottle...so Paul must be a really efficient drinker! Loving all the pictures...he's such a little man!
1 comment:
Funny about the not burping...I had a hard time with that too! Try rubbing P's back, up and down, up and down. Putting him over your knee might help too. Don't worry...eventually he'll give you plenty of good belches :). There are less air bubbles when drinking from the breast than the bottle...so Paul must be a really efficient drinker! Loving all the pictures...he's such a little man!
Post a Comment