Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Week of Firsts...

The photo below sums up the past eleven days of life here at the Cherry house. It's amazing how one little 7.5 lb little person can make four adults so tired and absolutely blessed at the same time. Other than an obvious amount of yawns, here are some of Paul's firsts in this exciting week of life...

First yawn captured on camera

First time to experience the blue exercise ball outside of the womb. Paul knew what it was, because it was about all I could sit on the last month of pregnancy.

First time going out to eat -- Cheddars -- Paul passed on the artichoke dip.

First time going for a walk in the Ergo Baby Carrier

First Sunday afternoon nap with the rest of the family

5 comments:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Fun! Glad to see another new mommy become a fan of the Ergo...we love ours so much. Even at 2.5 years old, I still carry Fen around in it!

The Speegles said...

Yea!!! More pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

What a little snuggler...i LOVE the yawning pic. He's SO CUTE and yet so far away from me...ahhh...this is torture.
Love you guys!!!~Allison

Shannon Meyer said...

Stephanie! I am so happy for you :) I still keep up with your happenings. Paul is so cute and I know you will be the BEST mom ever. I miss you and think of you often. I hope all is well :)

Amy M said...

Don't you love when they're little and they fall asleep on you like that? You look like you're doing well! : )

Blog Archive