Something has strange has happened to my body in the past three weeks. I did not look like this (I repeat, I didn't look like this) just a few weeks ago. Unreal!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every once in awhile, there's some news about the Haugens...
7 comments:
I think you look great. You're one hot mama! : )
~Allison
You are correct. You've grown since we saw you just over two weeks ago. What a happy-looking mother-to-be you are!
You are just tooooooo cute! And what a great smile to go with it! MOM C
Yeah! So cute!! P.S. Do you know some guy who has a Brasilian Smartphone blog from down there? I got some random post and I have no idea how the guy found our blog...
wow, i wish i could be as tan as you...i'm like a ghost after this new england winter we had! you look beautiful!
OH MY GOSH!! YOU look so pretty! I can't wait to see in you in person!!! AHHHH!!! You're pregnant, I can't believe it!!!
ld
You look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you both & can't believe you are going to be a mommy so soon!! Post more pictures of you pregnant:)
Love ya,
Michelle S
Post a Comment