Monday, April 28, 2008

Cotorras!

Here's what you've all been waiting for... a blog entry from Mark P Haugen.
It's actually a video entry, which makes it even cooler.

(Well, let's be honest... I made the video because Mark was so excited about the parrots.)


7 comments:

Amy M said...

Mark, you are so classic in this video, and so clearly happy in the D.R.! You sure couldn't have parrots outside your house here in the Chicago suburbs. It was interesting to hear the ambient sounds your street produces too, and how, as Stephanie said, your baby is "just going to have to get used to it!" : )

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! Steph, you truely have found YOUR man! Mark I am SO thankful for you!! I don't have to pretend love making those kind of movies with steph anymore. My poor nephew has no hope!
linds

Dane Ortlund said...

We need way more of this on this blog.

Anonymous said...

This was BY FAR the "BEST" blog entry ever!
Can you say "Cotorra!" HA
DAD C

Anonymous said...

Mark-

If you teach the parrots to speak (Spanish or English...it's your call), I will give you $100.

And yes, that is a challenge!

-Allison

Judi said...

Stephanie, you poor thing! You have to put up with our crazy son, and then you get a flood of blog postings just because Mark has participated in the blogging for only the second or third time in two years. The cotorras are truly fascinating, and it's especially fun to be able to imagine exactly where that guava tree is, but I want to thank YOU for your frequent blogs about everything besides parrots. I agree with Lindsay that you little son will have a very memorable childhood.

I love you three!

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Mark, you made me laugh so hard today...thanks for the educational video on the lovely green parrots :). I agree, your videos should definitely be a regular part of the blog!

Blog Archive