I finally got a new replacement digital camera after mine was destroyed in the ocean salt water a few months back. My friend Jaime, who has been here for the last week, brought it with her on the plane for me. It has been AWESOME to have a friend here. We have kept so busy and enjoyed four beaches, great food and lots of fun conversations and catching up. I'll send more photos soon of our little adventures, but here are a few photos of me, the pregnant woman. :)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I printed your picture with the maternity parking sign and put it up in the teachers' lounge today. The pregnant teachers all wish that we had such signs outside Jewel stores here. You look very cute in your pregnant condition, by the way!
Pregnant parking? No way! People here don't care if you're pregnant at all and will run you over if you take a while to hobble across the street on your way into a store. Enjoy the Dominican perks!
Steph, you look so cute!!
Post a Comment