For anyone involved in any kind of ministry, you have to watch this video. Northeast (my home church) is in a capital campaign, and this is what they did before revealing the final amount of money raised for the new building. I'm so proud. And I cried the whole way through.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow...i totally sobbed through the whole thing too...and I've never even been to your church. Thanks for sharing that! I was especially touched by the signs held up by former addicts...it brings me so much encouragement to see how God changed their lives.
Great video, I forwarded it on to Dave, Jill and Brian at Wheaton Bible to see if they wanted to do the same thing at some point. The song went perfectly with it too--David Crowder is the best!
Wow! It's wonderful to see so many be so open about the pain in their lives and how the Lord has healed them. It says a lot about the church when individuals are willing to express weaknesses in front of each other.
By the way, your grandma was awesome on the Church Lady video!
Post a Comment