Sunday, June 17, 2007

Prayer Request

Friends, could you pray for something with me? I have a good friend from high school, Tricia, who is going through a particularly tough situation these days. Just a week and a half ago, she gave birth to twin boys in Columbus OH (where she and her husband live) after months of bedrest, and one of them has a serious heart condition that will need to have three heart surgeries in a short amount of time. Praise God that the first surgery last week went well, but there are two very serious surgeries to come.

Simultaneously, Tricia's mom just passed away of a long fight with cancer yesterday in Louisville KY. Thankfully, Tricia was able to be with her the night before she died, but I cannot even start to imagine the mix of emotions she and her family must be going through... I'm sure the book of Ecclesiastes might be a good place to start in imagining how she is doing.

If you could lift up Tricia and her family, that would be awesome. Thank you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for Tricia and her family as they go through what sounds like overwhelming trauma. Thank you for sharing this prayer request.

Love you,
Mom/Judi

Blog Archive