Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Friends, I hope this email finds you well. It's 10:10pm on Tuesday night and Mark-y-poo is already asleep in bed. The time difference between the Carribean and Europe has really been good for us as we're heading to bed earlier and getting up earlier. Some folks might say that we're turning into old farts, but we'd prefer to say it's a more disciplined way to live. HA! Whatever....

I took 800 photos (no joke, you can count them if you'd like) of our recent trip to Europe. It was AWESOME!!! It was AWESOME!!! We ended up being in Greece, Turkey, Spain and Switzerland. I haven't had more than 10 minutes from when we arrived on Saturday night to start to weed through them and discern which ones are worth keeping/printing, but I'm hoping by the weekend I can start to do so. I may post a few on the blog, but I'm trying to keep the blog more DR-related... so I may find use ofoto or something to post them for others to see.

Anyway, buenas noches to all, and to all a good night. I'll start cranking again soon... after I get some clean undies for the two of us. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like it was a refreshing trip. glad your back. can't wait to hear more of what's going on.

Will

Blog Archive