For those of you who weren't aware, Mark/I leave on (a much needed!) vacation this Friday for three weeks. We're heading to Greece, Spain, Turkey and Switzerland! About four years ago, my Dad was gifted a trip for our family to experience Paul's Missionary Journeys by Northeast Christian Church, where my Dad has been pastor for almost 30 years. Back then, neither Lindsay nor I were married, so it was for a family of FOUR. Well, my Dad waited so long to go on this trip that four years later we're both married... so this really has sprouted into quite the family vacation as my Grandma Cherry and Great-Aunt Shirley are coming too!
Just last week, a photography display was posted in downtown Santo Domingo highlighting that the EU (European Union) is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Each country has a 3-4 photo display... so I hopped in front of the Spain photos and decided to take one in Santo Domingo... and then we're going to FIND the same Plaza de Espana building in Spain and take my photo in front of the real thing... so stay posted. :)
Please pray that we are able to refill our tanks on this trip and enjoy every moment with family!


2 comments:
Bon Voyage! We'll be praying for you as you fly thousands of miles, spend time with family, walk in Paul's footsteps, eat wonderful meals, relax, enjoy air conditioning, enjoy reliable electricity, enjoy each other, and marvel at old and new cultures. And then, when you get back, you'll have to change your personal information on this site because you'll celebrate your third anniversary! God bless you.
Lots and lots of love,
Mom/Judi
Hope you guys have fun--we miss you and can't wait to see you in August! Little Noah is quite the cryer, so Mark, I know I have a small inkling of what mom went through when you were a colicy baby...so I'm hoping by the time you get here that stage is long gone. He's very cute and looks just like Steve's baby pictures. Be in touch and, when you get back, my email is being switched to a new address, so I'll let you know what that is. Again, have fun on your long VA-K!
Post a Comment