Monday, April 23, 2007

Our House

So I thought I'd post a few photos of the inside of our house... it's always interesting to see where someone is living in another country, eh? Our house is from the 1940's and has this super-funky checkered floor and really high ceilings. I'm still working on decorations, but you can only do so much at a time... and it's really a different type of house so it's hard to know what to do...


Mark and Moises watching... surprise... the Office DVDs... in our front room
The dining room area where we also have a nice seating area... it's a big room


Our office... hard to believe, but Mark fits quite nicely under that desk... I'm writing this blog from that computer at that desk at that chair! (with the fan blowing on me!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to see your home! Your place lookjs great! I hope we can visit you guys one of these days! We love your blog!
Carolyn (and Doug)

Blog Archive