Friday, March 23, 2007

God Grew Tired of Us

Anybody heard/seen/know anything about the new film called "God Grew Tired of Us" about the Missing Children from Sudan? Many of them live in Wheaton now but this film is about the ones who moved to New York. I'm SUPER curious... culturally-speaking... it would be fascinating to see......

http://www.godgrewtiredofus.com/trailer.html

PS - Help me! I'm a missionary... I don't know everything that's happening in US pop culture anymore... we are up-to-speed with LOST and The Office, though. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I haven't talked with anyone yet who has seen the movie. It was showing in the arts theatres in Chicago, and as far as I know, it hasn't hit the suburbs, yet. I'm definitely interested, as well, and will be on the lookout for it. Eventually, it'll have to come out in DVD.

As far as pop culture is concerned, you know that I'm not too up on that, myself. :-) What I can tell you about is the latest fashion of younger women and girls all looking about three months pregnant with empire waist babydoll tops. At least it's preferable to seeing my prepubescent students who are chunky wearing skin-tight tops with rolls of fat showing.

Justin Timberlake is on tour and making quite a sensation. A couple of the around-thirty teachers at my school went to his concerts, so he isn't just a teeny-bopper craze anymore.

So, was that helpful?

Love you much,
Mom/Judi

Shannon Meyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Meyer said...

Steph! Thinking of you... thanks for the blogs...I stay posted :) Miss you-

Blog Archive