a

Our friends Cam and Christine Williams are visiting us right now... our first guests in the DR! It's been a great last couple of days as we headed to Boca Chica beach for a little sun and relaxation to celebrate July 4th, Dominican style. We were actually greeted last night by an array of fireworks, but we soon discovered the celebration was for Independance Day in VENEZUELA, which is July 5. (It still made us feel patriotic, nonetheless... :) As we enjoyed the beach and sea, Mark/I were struck with how
beautiful the country is that we're living in and how amazing God's creativity is. Check out a few photos and you'll see...
1 comment:
Hey Steph - Just checked out your blog and was really impressed. The pics are great (what camera do you have?) and your posts sound just like you! I'm intrigued with your discoveries of life in the D.R. so I'm sure I'll be checking in often. There is no doubt that God is working through both of you. Thanks for your "yes".
Post a Comment